Style How-to: Rainbow Look Up-Style by Sharon Malcolm, Ireland
A stunning rainbow look from Ireland Hairdresser of the Year, Sharon Malcolm from Sharon Malcolm Hairdressing, Newtownards, Northern Ireland.
Here is how you can create this look:
1. Long hair is straightened, then small sections taken and a knot tied halfway down the length and towards the ends.
2. Place an iron over each knot and clamp to secure.
3. Do this all around the head.
4. Then take coloured eyeshadow and colour each knot with a different shade.
5. Take sections freehand and pull them into shape, leaving the ends free for added softness.
6. Place the sections across the top of the head to create a halo effect around the face and to show off the knots.
Get the look, photo by Jack Eames
Find out more about Sharon Malcolm: Visit sharonmalcolm.co.uk Instagram: @chachachasharon @sharonmalcolmhairdressing
Sharon Malcolm is the owner of Sharon Malcolm Hairdressing in Newtownards, Belfast, Northern Ireland. She has won numerous awards, including 2014 and 2019 Northern Ireland Hairdresser of the Year, Best Independent Business Newcomer, Best in Training and Development Northern Ireland Hairdresser of the Year.
You might also enjoy