Dyson Interactive Stand at Intercoiffure Education Day
Leading professional brand Dyson had a stand at Intercoiffure Education Day at Birchwood Hotel on Sunday 7th October.
During this inspirational day, all seminar attendees had the opportunity to visit this interactive stand and experience the new Dyson Supersonic Professional hairdryer for themselves.
Watch Brett Crawcour from I am Brett, and Eugene Venter from Paul James Hairdressing, trying out the Dyson Professional Supersonic at the Intercoiffure event.
The feedback from the industry was amazing as they learned about the incredible technology that has gone into developing this hairdryer – the features that most hairstylists loved were:
• The amazing light, balanced feel of the dryer thanks to the small, powerful engine in the handle.
• The airflow is incredible and the reduced drying time as a result, was a big selling point.
• Consistency of temperature was another huge plus as this minimises the chance of any heat damage occurring due to overheating.
• The quietness of the dryer was another massive plus.
• Hairdressers loved the magnetic snap-on, snap-off attachments, specially designed for professional use.
• The two year guarantee was a real confidence giver.
• Hairstylists were also impressed by how reasonable the pricing is here in South Africa, compared to what it costs to buy the dryer overseas.
Please contact us to qualify for an exclusive stylist price.
Available to professional stylists or salon owners only.