Wella Trend Vision Awards 2018: See Hairdressing Vision Come to Life
‘Fuse fashion, music, creativity and most FANTASTIC HAIR.” - Wella Education
We are excited to announce that 13 stylists have been chosen for the South African Trend Vision Awards (TVA) finals 2018. Representing two categories – Creative Vision and Colour Vision - these top South African hairstylists will wow the judges with their technique, creativity and showmanship.
The TVA awards will be held at Emperor’s Palace on 12 August 2018. Stylists will prep their models on the day and show off their creations, to both judges and audience, at the live hair show that evening. One winner from each category will go on to represent South Africa in the international Wella TVA competition - this year it will be held in Lisbon, Portugal.
The finalists bringing their vision to life are:
Category: Creative Vision
1. Tracy Knox – Moulin Rouge JHB
2. Gail Kock – DJ Hairdressing DBN
3. Simon Clark – Simon Clark Hairdressing PE
4. Alice Slabolepszy – 50 Buckingham JHB
5. Tristan Hawkins – Beautiful Chaos Blonde JHB
6. Rosadah Maart – Excentric CPT
Category: Colour Vision
1. Shaun Wensley Hill – Terry Scott Hair Fashion DBN
2. Jenna Durocher - Yvon – La Tete Hair and Beauty JHB
3. Guy Klienhaus – Guys Chop Shop CPT
4. Charles Louw – Hashtag Colour Lounge CPT
5. Nicolas Anamourolis – Nickolas Micheal DBN
6. Florin Neacsu – Excentric CPT
7. Valerie Naude – Excentric CPT
Congratulations to all the finalists - we can’t wait to see your vision unfold!