Seminar Ahead: Marketing & Social Media for Salons (Fourways, Jhb)
Effective marketing and social media is an essential for today’s salons, something that can make or break the success of your business! Find out how to succeed, get a competitive edge, and grow your business by using this medium effectively.
Seminar is hosted by Ursula Brett, who has over 30 years professional marketing experience in the hairdressing industry.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
• Choosing which platforms will work best for your salon
• Optimising social media to attract your audience
• Determining your target market and their interests
• Attracting new clients to your salon the right way
• Your salon’s image on social media
• Growing your database
• Newsletters and client communication
• How websites can work for you
• Leveraging You Tube and Pinterest
• Salon promotion ideas
• Google, AdWords and SEO (search engine optimisation)
And much, much more!
Who should attend?
• Salon owners and managers
• Staff that manage any part of your social media or website
• Owners who want to take your salon to the next level
• Owners who want to find out whether social media is worth the money
• Owners who want to know if you are getting the most out of what your salon is doing
Date: Monday 29 January
Time: 9 am – 12.30 pm
Venue: The Cube Workspace, Fourways
Price: R850 per person (R650 per person if two or more book from the same salon)
How to Book: Send proof of payment with names of attendees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking Details: Salon Central, Capitec Bank, Branch 470010, Acc No 1448899603, Ref your name or business name.