Broken Balayage by Paul Hackett from Hackett Biutiful
A soft infusion of brightening pink, with no hard lines... this masterful colour is a head-turner! Here’s how Paul Hackett created it.
• Firstly I highlighted the hair with Superplex bleaching powder which contains a polyamino sugar condensate – it’s like a bleach on steroids.
• After processing bleach, rinsing and blow drying, I did the Broken Balayage technique.
• I used 4 elastics tying two on sides of head, one at the back of head and one on top.
• I backcombed with a wide toothcomb, pushing back a substantial amount of hair.
• Then I applied Pravana Vivids, in rosepink and magenta, mixing the two together.
• I processed, treated and blow dried for a soft, gorgeous result with no hard lines!
Hackett Biutiful, 4 Mountainview Drive, Bellville
021 910 4577