Cruise ships are anchored until Covid-19 is under control, but many of the liners are already making plans to sail again with some changes made and stringent hygiene and social distancing precautions in place. The cruise ship experience will have a renewed emphasis on health and safety, to meet high demand from customers who are desperate to get back on board as soon as the lifting of restrictions allows.
If you want to travel, see exotic destinations, and have the personal and professional experience of a lifetime, a cruise ship contract will allow you to do this. With many salons having had to close or change the way they operate, there has never been a better time to spread your wings, see what the world has to offer, and earn tax free income so that you can rebuild your life.
Interviews are still taking place, which will allow you to find out everything you need, about what a career at sea involves. When ships begin to sail again you will head off on your adventure.
Here are some fast facts about cruise ship hairdressing:
• The money you earn is tax-free and your accommodation and food is free.
• You are a short elevator ride away from your beautiful place of work – spas usually have an incredible sea view.
• You will receive intensive training on everything you need to offer a variety of skilled services on board.
• You will work with top quality products.
• The experience you gain on board will superpower you afterwards in your career and open new doors.
• There is no age limit for applying, and mature hairdressers are welcome to apply, as are young hairdressers who have completed their qualification.
• Many hairstylists who do a contract at sea love it so much that they sign up again!
Are you keen to find out more and prepare yourself for the launch into a new life and career?
Sign up now for your confidential interview and join the waiting list to meet the demand for hairstylists when ships sail again!
If you would like to find out more, sign up now for your confidential interview HERE.
Alternatively, email Nadine Brits on email@example.com and she will answer any questions you have.
You might also enjoy...
Cruise Ships will Sail Again: Sooner than you Think
Nadine Brits Explains that Cruise Ship Jobs Will be Back, Bigger than Ever!
Isjon: Suppliers of Salon Disinfectant Products