Hairnews invites you to attend a free webinar with Terence of Terenzo Hairdressing on Monday at 11 am.
The discussion will include:
• What our new landscape will look like
• What the biggest challenges will be
• What contingency plans can be made
• New business models for hairdressing and what they will look like
• Creative ways of selling and promoting
• Red flags we need to avoid as an industry
• How to advise clients to cope with hair during lockdown
Terenzo Suites will also be launching a brand new business feature available to salons in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
To book your seat please email email@example.com.
Numbers are limited so please RSVP asap.
You will receive a Zoom invite to the webinar and a reminder on Monday morning.
(As Monday is a holiday we will not be publishing Hairnews, but will be holding the webinar instead!)
You might also enjoy...
Salon Products: Supporting Your Business Through Lockdown and Beyond
UASA Hairdressing Fees Postponed
Advice for Mane-tainance during Lockdown for Clients