Are you a hairdressing learner currently studying and looking to start working in your hours to prepare you as the next successful stylist?
We are looking for you to join our Excentric dream team
You MUST be a hairdressing learner/student currently studying or have completed your hairdressing qualification!
Responsibilities will include:
• Meet and greet clients professionally
• Make sure the client is comfortable at all times and is offered a magazine and beverage.
• Preparation of client| Shampoo clients hair| Scalp massage at the basin
• All applications of colours and bleach
• Working knowledge and application of all treatments
• Blow dries and finishing of hair
• Removal, cleaning and application of extensions
• Assistance with Daily Cleaning duties as set out by our hygiene checklist
• Willing and able to be trained/mentored by senior stylists
• Bring models to practice regularly to improve
It will be your responsibility to complete the 1 year in salon training program and logbook before being considered for a progressive role within Excentric. Excentric makes growth possible for the right candidates but it is your responsibility to push yourself to be successful and to grow yourself. We can’t push you, growth and motivation comes from within yourself.
For your dedication, we will give you the world in return.
We'll treat you like one of our loved family but with no sibling rivalry just all the love and support you need, PLUS;
• Weekly and international education and training
• Discounted treatments and products
• Work life balance of all Sundays off and an extra day on Monday/Tuesday
• Growth potential for the right candidates
• Freedom to your own creativity
• Being part of a creatively supportive team
• We are an amazing team and our salon is unlike any other you have worked in
• The opportunity to be a part of a global brand who believe in the perfect salon where people love to work and clients love to be!
Salary: to be discussed at interview
Email cv to email@example.com if you are serious about growing in your haidressing career!
You might also enjoy...
Style Collection: Excentric Hair’s “Organised Mess” Launches
Hygiene and Safety Tips for Salons from EOHCB
Wage Agreement Update from Bargaining Council