Exciting news! The Dyson Supersonic Professional V2 has launched
This incredible, top-performing hairdryer has been re-engineered with hairstylists in mind, to provide even more brilliant performance, reliability and ease of use.
Here are the new innovations and updates.
• Stronger magnetic attachments for the snap-on, snap-off nozzles, offering a secure 360 degree hold.
• An improved filter, redesigned by the engineers to meet all the demands of busy salons
• Re-engineered professional concentrator – wider and thinner to allow for precision styling, with a cool grip
• A new 3.3 metre salon-length cord
You will also receive an additional filter cage and cleaning brush with your hairdryer.
Standard Accessories Now Include:
• Professional concentrator
• Smoothing nozzle
• Non slip heat mat
• Spare filter cage
• Filter cleaning brush
• Storage hanger
And of course, all the benefits of the amazing Dyson Supersonic Professional V1, are still standard with the re-engineered V2.
• Light in the hand and exceptionally well balanced thanks to the motor in the handle, very easy to use
• Incredibly quiet, acoustically tuned supersonic motor allows for conversation while blow drying
• The motor is approximately 6 times faster than other hairdryers, allowing you to blow dry more quickly and service more clients
• Air Multiplier technology produces a high-velocity jet of controlled air
• Intelligent Heat Control measures air temperature 20 times a second to prevent overheating and damage to hair
The Dyson Supersonic is more than just a powerful, top-performing tool... it is an investment into your clients and your business!
Here’s what leading hairstylists all over the globe have to say:
Contact Dyson today to find out more about the exclusive stylist price.
Click HERE for more info on the Dyson Supersonic Professional.
Customer Helpline: 087 807 9353
You might also enjoy...
Why Matthew Collins Loves the New Dyson Supersonic Professional V2
Indola Street Style Collection: The How-Tos
Salon Decor Tour: Schiaparelli Hair, Blouberg, Cape Town