Calling all up-and-coming hairstylists with less than 2 years’ industry experience.
The Biosense Apprentice of the Year is now open.
This fantastic competition is a chance for you to have fun, show your skill, and make your name in the industry!
It’s easy to enter...
1. Download the entry form HERE
2. Email the completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the R50 entry fee proof of payment.
You can EFT the R50 to the following bank details:
A/C NR 62158922487
BRANCH CODE 255005
3. Twincare will then send you back a Portfolio Book which must be completed by 4th June
This book will include a short Motivation Letter (less than 100 words) about what inspired you to become a hairdresser.
And you must submit 4 photos:
• Street Fashion x 1
• Formal Evening Look x 1
• Make Over – before and after
4. You can either give your Portfolio Book to a Twincare sales consultant or hand it in to the Twincare offices before the competition closing date of 4th June.
All finalists will be notified by 1st July – and you’ll be told what you need to do to prepare for your stage show at the final event! This will be held on 1st September at Gallagher Estate during the Professional Beauty / Salon Africa show.
All models and clothing for the final event will be provided by Biosense.
Are you ready to take the leap and put your entry in?
We are excited about seeing your work and showing your talent to the industry!
If you have any questions about this competition or need help with anything, contact 011 305 1600 or email email@example.com
You might also enjoy...
The 30th annual Twincare Hairstylist of the Year is open
Unlock your Potential with the Paul Mitchell Uprising Education
Biosense Trend Collection: Education Dates to Inspire