Salon Africa: Your Pre-Show Checklist
Here’s a quick checklist of important items that you need to bring with you to Salon Africa on 2-3 September at Gallagher Estate, Midrand.
1. Your team! Bring them along to watch or take part in the competition and see the products and services our industry has to offer.
2. Spending money. There are some awesome specials to be had, and you can’t go home without a big bag of new items to use and enjoy.
3. Walking shoes... it’s a big show and you might find yourself doing a lot of mileage. However there are some great refreshment areas to relax, and you can also take a seat while you watch the amazing stage show programme.
4. Space on your phone and battery power... you are going to want to take a lot of photos! The EOHCB competition floor is going to be an incredible showcase of talent and style, and you are also going to want to keep a record of info you see at the show.
5. A bag. A big one... see point 2 above... even a suitcase on wheels. And if your staff are taking part in the competition, make sure you bring a few spare products and tools, just in case they forget theirs and need emergency supplies.
See you there and have fun... remember, you can still make a last minute entry for the photographic competition which closes on Monday 20 August!
To pre-register for your free ticket go to salonafrica.co.za
For more info on the EOHCB Champs at Salon Africa, click HERE.
For the stage show programme, click HERE.
To enter for the online photographic competition (entries close 19 August) click HERE.